cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Priority of Already Queued Call?

mloraditch
Level 7
Level 7

I have live callers and non-live callers going into the same queue. I can't split the queues as we don't have enough staff. I do have a way to distinguish the callers as they come into the queue via different applications. I would like to give the live callers priority over the non live if they are queued for than x minutes. I have the logic written into my script and if I do a reactive debug it seems to process it all correctly but the caller whose priority just got increased doesn't get moved ahead of the non live call.

I am doing all of this while in the queue loop of a select resource step. My theory is that since I am already queued priority changes aren't effective?

If that is correct, is there a workaround, if that is incorrect what could i be missing?

The yellow highlights on the attachment show what I am doing.UCCX.PNG

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

Paulo Pereira
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.

I'm sorry to see you were not able to find the information or assistance you were looking for here in the Contact Center community forum.

You may be able to find more help through the Cisco Developer Network.

Also, you might want to consider engaging Cisco Advanced Services via your account team to assist with UCCX custom scripting.

Thank you, and good luck.

-Paulo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: