cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

changing agent states

GreatNeckNative
Level 1
Level 1

I work with Cisco Finesse version 11.5 . my agent state changes from ready to reserved to not ready to ready to not ready. I cannot receive any inbound calls. Any ideas on how to fix this?

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Take a look at the client logs (or even the webservices logs) to see if there is an issue displaying the call. If the agent is going from reserved to not ready, it almost seems like the agent went ring no answer.

Please provide more details in order for me to help you further.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi, Ms Dekwan. thank you for replying to my post.  I am just an end-user/agent in a call center. When I log in to Cisco Finesse, I click on the READY button under my name Agent Robert Poggioli. It immediately goes to Reserved>not ready>Ready>not ready. I won't stay in ready until I get a call. 

Hi,

That is strange. You will have to talk to your support/administrator team to get logs to understand why you keep on flipping states. In order to understand it better, you'd have to look at the logs to see what is going on behind the scenes.

Thanx,

Denise

Robert,

Is this a UCCX or UCCE/PCCE environment?

It looks like as soon as you go Ready the system tries to present you with a call - but you don't get it and then after two failed attempts do you get put into Not Ready?

Do you ever recieve a succesful call from the contact centre software?

Can you recieve a call from another extension?

If this is the case - it looks like the contatc centre system (if UCCE it woudl be CVP) if UCCX it would the IVR ports, are unable to connect / call to your Agent Phone.

if other agents are all OK, this looks like a simple routing issue.

Perhaps your specific CUCM (CallMangers) phone line partition is not correct / different from others and the contact centre software is unable to route a call to you.

Contact your Cisco Contact Centre / CallManager administrator to assist you.

Gerry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: