1. Using CTI OS Client release 9.0, ICM 9.0.4, UCM 9.1.2, CVP 9.0;
2. Agent in Not Ready state;
3. There are no other agents in queue;
4. Client is calling to the ICM script and coming to the queue;
5. If the Agent go to Ready State and after one second go back to Not Ready state the customer call is failing;
Does someone know workaround for this?
Thank you for help!
I found the woekaround.
The reason was the lack of ICM step "LAA"
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: