cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Check team membership for agent within UCCX script?

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a UCCX 10.6 server which has three teams of agents configured.

The server has three CSQs which map to the teams.

• Sales
  • Customer Services
  • Technical Support

Each agent has a primary skill but is also allocated the two other skills at a lower level.

e.g. an Agent with a primary tech support focus has the skills below:

• Sales 2
  • Customer Services 4
  • Technical Supp 10

The CSQs are configured to route calls to the highest skilled agent.

The customer has bought a CRM system for his Sales agents and wants to enable Finesse screen pops for calls to them.

The Customer Services and Tech Support agents do not have licenses for the CRM system so if a call gets routed to them the screen pop should be disabled.

The obvious thing to check whether the screen pop should be enabled is the team that the agent in the Select Resource step is allocated to. Unfortunately this information is not available in the Get User Info or any others that I have checked.

Can anyone suggest how I can accomplish this?

I suspect the Make REST Call step could give me the information I need but I have never used it and do not know how it would work in a High Availability UCCX pair.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Even though the agent is part of multiple CSQs however he/she can be a part of only one team. That being said, I am assuming Sales Agents are in Sales Team, Technical Agents in Tech Team and so on. If this is true simply enable the screen pop up by going into Finesse Administration under the workflow for the Sales Team. If you are achieving the screen pop up through gadget then apply the modified XML layout at the team level and that should also do the trick. No need to do this through the script

Regards 

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Even though the agent is part of multiple CSQs however he/she can be a part of only one team. That being said, I am assuming Sales Agents are in Sales Team, Technical Agents in Tech Team and so on. If this is true simply enable the screen pop up by going into Finesse Administration under the workflow for the Sales Team. If you are achieving the screen pop up through gadget then apply the modified XML layout at the team level and that should also do the trick. No need to do this through the script

Regards 

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks. I was overthinking this and missed the (obvious) solution of doing it with per-team workflows within Finesse.

A good reminder for me not to dive into a solution before looking at all the options :-)