cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Chrome v80 cannot log into Finesse on UCCX v11.6.2SU3

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Attempting to log into Finesse on UCCX 11.6(2)SU3 using Chrome version 80.0.3987.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).  NONE of the menus or buttons will work.

I've cleared the cache and the cookies.  No change.  Rebooted UCCX.  No change.

I've seen other notes about some impact of Chrome v80 with IDS, but this system doesn't have that.

Has anyone seen this?

TIA,

Cliff

3 Replies 3

There have been issues in the past with Chroe updates breaking, but is that what happened here?

In other words, was Chrome 80 working for you yesterday but not today? Or you upgraded Chrome and/or UCCX and now it doesn't work?

I was attempting this on my lab system.  It has worked in the past without issue.  This is the first time I've used it in over a month.  I found that Chrome just doesn't work at all.  Firefox and IE do.  

I was attempting to troubleshoot a customer complain involving Chrome not working for them, but their issue was that workflows firing browser pops had stopped working.  They confirmed it does work on Firefox.  

If you select Properties for Chrome and try and run it in compatibility mode with like Windows 7 for instance, do you see any difference?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: