cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco .aef Script for rollup?

hirschbachit
Level 1
Level 1

Been slightly going crazy trying to figure this out, but does anyone have ideas as to how I can deploy a queue that is more auto attendant style that has rollup options but depending on what the caller chooses for options in this auto attendant would determine the rollup location? Currently I can only figure out how to get any of the options to just rollup to one place. 

1 Reply 1

I don't understand exactly what you mean by rollup options, but you can certainly do combination auto attendant and queuing scripts. I have one that has parameters for each option. The code in the script looks at the pressed option, and then select the text value in the OptionSelectionX variable. You can't do that with an array, so that part is a but of an ugly if/case thing. Once you have the selected option, it examines the contents. If it is numeric, it treats it as a transfer destination. If it is text, it uses a GetReportingStatistic to determine if it is a valid CSQ name. If it is, it queues the caller to that CSQ. If it isn't a valid CSQ name, it treats it as a prompt name and plays that prompt. I have used that script for a whole bunch of customers, and it works great for fairly simple needs. I end up writing more complex queuing scripts for more complex user needs.