Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Incomplete and Short Calls - Need more information

bgabriel6
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am looking into Call Type Interval reporting for queued calls (after Select LAA), and in need of more clarification on what determines a Short Call, and what determines an Incomplete Call. I would like to confirm the time requirements around Short Call determination, differences between an Incomplete call vs. Abandoned, and how to look up these calls in the TCD and or RCD table.   FYI, for  UCCE 11.5 system with IPIVR (no CVP).

1 Reply 1

Short calls are calls that disconnect prior to the "Abandoned Call Wait Time". You can change that setting here:

Configuration Manager:
Configure ICM -> Enterprise -> System Information -> System Information
Abandoned call wait time

The way I understand it, "Incomplete" are calls that didn't connect to a resource like a trunk or an agent. So maybe the script attempts to send the call to an agent but the label is incorrect or the call drops in process, that would be incomplete. Or an agent dials an invalid number for an outgoing call. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: