Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Whisper with CAD Enterprise Server

maheshkumarbs
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

Wishes for the day

Can we have the Agent Whisper functionality with CAD Enterprise Server?

When I went through the software requirement document on Agent whisper functionality, i found it is supported on Unified CTIOS Release 8.5(1) or later. But no information on if it would be supported on CAD Server.

Any information on the above is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh

mahesh.bidaloty@gmail.com

4 Replies 4

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

You can Do that, whisper announcement works with any UCCE compatible desktop solution.

Hi

Thanks for your answer. How about Agent Greeting functionality?

Also, is whisper announcement served out of local vxml gateways(similar to CVP caching) or always it would be media server which would be serving the whisper media?

Thanks

Mahesh

when you use CAD, the AG functionality will remain same. but you will not be able to enable/disable agent greeting from the Agent desktop like you do in CTIOS. AG is always enabled for CAD.

the whisper files are served from mediaserver to the gateway who is requesting, the gateway selection depends on whisper label you configure in CVP OAMP.

and again you can configure the caching like you do for normal CVP prompts.

regards

Chintan

Hey thank you so much for your answer. I would also need Agent whisper feature with Agent auto answer enabled at ICM level. Do you have any idea of Whisper works well with Auto answer being enabled?

Thanks

Mahesh