Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AQM screen live monitoring

rgreer002
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have an agent who's screen is not showing up as available in the AQM Live Monitoring tab.  We are running AQM 11.5.1.444 and the screen recording software is currently installed on his PC.  What am I missing?  I can't figure out why he isn't able to be monitored for his screens.  He is able to be live monitored for voice, it's just the screens that won't come up.  He is licensed for AQM as well.

2 Replies 2

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

Can you have him log on to a different PC (one that's used by a user who's screen recording is working) and try? 

That will help in narrowing down if the issue lies with AQM or PC config.

Sorry Sean for the late response...I worked with Calabrio to determine that the issue was due to not being on the latest version of AQM.  The version we were running was having issues due to the new versions of Windows 10 that the PCs were at.  There was an issue with large packet sizes and AQM couldn't handle it.  Once we updated to the latest version of AQM, that fixed the issue.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: