Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EIM

Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding EIM (integrated and not):

1. Is it possible to set preffered/sticky agent for non intergated queues?
  2. How can I set integrated agent to see other agents emails/tasks/activities?

Through non integrated agents I can assign whichever permission I want to whichever agent I want (client wants all agents to see all agents stuff).

I haven't found similar option for integrated agent.

Vlad

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

Excellent Karthik,

Just found today both features, thank you though!!

Regarding search, is it possible to customize...add some fields, like sent items/responses...?

Thank you

V

Yes the different tabs allow you to search by inbound, outbound, you can provide fields to be entered at runtime using ~~prompt and saving the search.

Can you please elaborate a bit in more detail on

"provide fields to be entered at runtime using ~~prompt"

V

One more question about archive: is it possible to use archived items after, like in regular email...if agents need to check some old activities, he/she just open archive file and search it?

Thank you Karthik

V

this is explained in the search guide posted above and attached is a doc.

Roger that.

Thank you Karthik

V

Hey Karthik,

One more question, in guide there are some special characters, that can be used for Exactly operator

($ & * ^ % _ ( ) # ") I tried it as regex, but it doesn't seem to work as regex.

Can you brief what do they do, few of them will do...like

$ ...

& ...

^ ...

% ...

Thanx mate

V

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: