Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently the UCCX agents have Line One setup as their IPCC extension and Line Two as their personal/DID/internal extension.  I just received a request from management to remove the personal/DID/internal extension.What are the Pros and Cons of removi...

Resolved! UCCX OS Updates

I will be applying numerous Microsoft Security Updates this evening to our UCCX (7.01 SR5) HA environment.  I already have reviewed a previous forum discussion about applying MS Updates : https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13458#comment-5127 an...

tim.moomaw by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi           ThereWe have a requirement for the uccx that when there is an incoming call, if the call did not be answered within 20 seconds, the call will be diverted to an mobile regardless how many agents are available to answer the call.We tried t...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We have UCCE 8.5 deployed with CVP 8.5 in H323 comprehensive model.We're planning to change the signalling method to use SIP in stead of H.323 and we will use CUSP (3925 With NM). (two CUSP for redendance).I was hoping that you can help me ...