Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Team,We have UCCE 8.5 deployed with CVP 8.5 in H323 comprehensive model.We're planning to change the signalling method to use SIP in stead of H.323 and we will use CUSP (3925 With NM). (two CUSP for redendance).I was hoping that you can help me ...

Hi,We have a UCCX Express system consisting of 2 servers that has 60 CTI ports and is licensed for 300 IVR ports. Does this mean I am licensed up to 300 CTI ports? Or are the IVR ports and CTI ports licensed separately? If I wish to increase the exis...

Hi, we have multiple cisco devices on our network such as ASA, PIX, 3560s, 3750s, 6500s and more. Will these devices be synch OK with the NTP server if it is rebooted for the coming leap-second? Basically are there any kbnown issues with cisco device...

HI AllDoes anyone happen to know how the crystal reports in the uccx 8.5 historial reports work?  For example, I opened the agent summary report and it seems to be calling a stored procedure called sp_agent_summary however I don't see any select stat...

Hi          ThereWe are using uccx 7 and I try to a simple script to get data from an xml file, when I try to debug the script, I always get the access deny message, please see the attachment.The xml file the script tries to access is saved in the Re...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In our call centre we are using a recording system (voice) which is receiving the event from call manager through TAPI, paralelly as we know Call Manager PG also connected to same call manager through JTAPI. having small doubt about this con...