Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 12.5 Agent Team

Hugo Sousa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Im checking an issue about Cisco Finesse agent. In the Cisco Finess Agent, the Agent is Ready, but in the Agent Team Summary Report is talking... This is happening with some users, not all.

To solve this they just have to logoff and log in again, but after a week the issue appears again.

Does anyone have experienced this?

My UCCX version is - 12.5.1.10000-31

Best Regards,

Hugo Sousa

5 Replies 5

liliana1307
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I understood that the agent is in the ready state but in the team report, the agent is in conversation?

It seemed to me that you commented that you close the session of cisco finesse to change a state, validate by performing F5 for your browser, without closing the session.

Regards,

Yes the Agent is Ready, but in the Agent Team Summay Report is Talking. To solve this the agent needs to logg off the finesse and log in again.

Best regards,

Hugo Sousa

Do you have the same issue if someone run the same report and looks at it via CUIC (not in the agent browser) at the same time someone else looks at it in Finesse?

I am assuming so, but at least that would help pinpoint where your problem might be.

I cant run the report, because they dont give me the dates/ hour that this occurs. But is not the first time that occurs.

Im trying to check all the configuration, because this issue only appears with specific agents, not all. Is strange, yes?

Hello,

If you validate that in rmcm that you only have the check to the device that the agent is using, in case you have additional cisoc jabber for example.