Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Outbound Option Information

mohdalhafiz85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco

I have some enquiry from our client which is the need solution for the contact center. This is for banking enviroment which is they their contact center daily job need to contact their customer to following the PAYMENT. Since they have so many customer they want solution which is they can insert all their customer number into the system then all their contact center staff automatically call the customer without need to key in phone number.

I have read some datasheet which from Cisco the solution is CISCO OUTBOUND OPTION. The component is Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. The question is :-

This two component is different application and different server? but need to be integrated together is it correct?

This Cisco Outbound Option solution can cater my customer requirement?

When we use this option that mean there are no require UCCX to be install is it right? 

4 Replies 4

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi 

Hi Sasi

Based on below datasheet its was indicate two type of entity name which is Cisco ® Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. Since you are saying this two is same that we call it as UCCE. Is it means the application or server is known as one entity instead of two entity which is UCCE as you mention is it right?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/outbound-option/data_sheet_c78-453961.html

If my client want the solution that i have mentioned before, what product should i get? UCCX or UCCE? because you saying the UCCX and UCCE is different for scale wise.You also saying UCCX and UCCE is different product. The contact center staff is around 70 staff only.

When you mentiond HDFC solution, may i know this the product name or else?

Can i have some suggestion what solution should i get to cater my customer requirment? UCCE or UCCX or some other else?

You really need to get in touch with some Cisco partner out there or else contact Cisco Accounts Team. Both these products i.e., UCCX and UCCE gives the functionality of Outbound Dialer wherein you will add the list of contacts and system will dial all those numbers automatically at a certain time and will connect them with your agents or IVR.

What product you go for really depends on your budget. With a setup of 70 agents you should go for UCCX as it can very well handle upto 400 agents and will cost you much less compared to UCCE. Your best shot is to contact some Cisco partner or Cisco Accounts Team directly and finalise the deal.

Regards

Deepak

for 70 agents you can go with UCCX. But as mentioned by deepak please reach out to Cisco partners to understand more and to take the decision.