Cisco Unified CCX Administration
System version: 8.5.1.11003-32

Cisco Unified CM Administration
System version: 8.6.2.21900-5

Cisco Agent
Version 8.5

Cisco Supervisor
Version 8.5

I have an agent who's supervisor recently discovered he's unable to live monitor. When he clicks and highlights her in Supervisor, then clicks on livemon he gets an error, (attached).

The agent is configured properly in CM and CCX. In CM built in bridge is on, span to pc port is enabled and G.722 codec is disabled. In User Management>Application User>RmCm_UCCX> her phone is a controlled device. In CCX she's assigned to the specific skill/queue and her workflow is the same as everybody elses.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to click Ok on the screen that shows the two IP addresses which must be of your UCCX servers.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If it is not working for a particular supervisor then I would probably suggest to look at his/her PC and check for things related to Antivirus, Firewall or any other setting that might be different from a working supervisor PC.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak, 

This agent isn't working for him or me when I test. We can hear all of the other agents however. It seems only to be her who we cannot hear.

Can you check the Post Install for this agent and make sure that correct NIC is selected there.

Regards

Deepak

When I check, there is no MAC to select. It's just the IP addresses

You need to click ok on the message and after that you would be able to see the option to select IP address of PC

Regards

Deepak

I'm uncertain which message you speak of. When I run postinstall.exe that's all I see in window when it opens, 2 ip addresses.

You need to click Ok on the screen that shows the two IP addresses which must be of your UCCX servers.

Regards

Deepak

Thank you Deepak, all good, that was the problem.

Glad that the issue had been resolved and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak