cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco uccx scripting loop

tbeverly
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with my scripting. Seem as though when all our agents are busy taking calls the next caller will wait for about 5 minutes then hear the system error message then disconnect. Below is a sample of the script. Any assistance would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

The document you have attached appears to be empty.  Please review and re-attach if you still need assistance.

-Sean

tbeverly
Level 1
Level 1

Forgot to attach the script

I cannot see all of your configured variables; however, I presume you are exceeding the 999 step count limit during the hold loop and the numerous steps you have set with the short delay settings between hold and unhold steps.

Check your system logs and see if you find a max step count exceeded error.  That is probably what is terminating your application after 5 mins of too many step items.

I recommend you create an variable of type integer (iHoldDelay) and configure it for more than just a few seconds.  Try 30 to 45 (seconds) to begin with.  Set it as a parameter so you can change it (increase/decrease) from the Administrative UI to validate the queue time.  Assign this variable to your "Delay" steps between your "Call Contact Hold" and "Call Contact Unhold" steps.  Increase this delay time to try and avoid the Max Steps executed error, I believe you are hitting.

-Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: