Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Custom Logon Banner issue

RAustin70
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning!

I recently realized that my CCX servers do NOT show the Pop-Up banner or the text on the screen while logging into either the CCX Serviceability page, or the CCX Admin page.  BUT it shows just fine when you navigate to DRS, Unified Serviceability, or OS Admin pages.

Am I missing something?  all my other servers (CUCM, IMP, CUC, etc) all perform as designed, but this is a different animal and I'm not seeing any documentation showing a reason that setting the Custom logon banner in OS Admin page doesn't propagate to all server Web UI's

Thank you,

Rob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
According to the documentation, it would appear as though this is working as designed.

Set Up Customized Logon Message
You can upload a text file that contains a customized logon message that appears in Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration, Disaster Recovery System, and the command-line interface.

Source: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/configuration/guide/uccx_b_unified_operating-system-admin_1162/uccx_b_unified_operating-system-admin_1162_chapter_0111.html#UCCX_TK_SC95E86D_00

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
According to the documentation, it would appear as though this is working as designed.

Set Up Customized Logon Message
You can upload a text file that contains a customized logon message that appears in Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration, Disaster Recovery System, and the command-line interface.

Source: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/configuration/guide/uccx_b_unified_operating-system-admin_1162/uccx_b_unified_operating-system-admin_1162_chapter_0111.html#UCCX_TK_SC95E86D_00
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: