cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Competence Level Not updating 10.6

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Supporters, I am running into an issue on uccx 10.6 similar to the reference below when I click to update the competence level for a agent resource to 10 instead of 5 although it shows updated when I go back it still shows 5. From looking at the reference below it seems they resolved this in SU4 according to last statement so I would assume it would be resolved in this version. Any ideas on this one why I would be unable to set Agent resources level to 10?

Reference:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12277866/competence-level-not-able-update-uccx-851

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James,

There is nothing to resolve as such for this. This is working as design, if you want to increase the skill competency for a resource you will need to highlight the particular skill, increase the competency and then only it will take effect. This is also mentioned in the Assign Resource Groups and Skills to One Agent section of below Admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/config/guide/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide106.pdf

Below is the reason it had been this way in the code:

You can assign multiple skills to an agent, so if we will allow the Competence Level to get change without selecting any particular skill, then it will take effect for all the skills that may not be very useful for lot of customers when they are categorically looking to increase the competency for some of the skills only and not all.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James,

There is nothing to resolve as such for this. This is working as design, if you want to increase the skill competency for a resource you will need to highlight the particular skill, increase the competency and then only it will take effect. This is also mentioned in the Assign Resource Groups and Skills to One Agent section of below Admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/config/guide/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide106.pdf

Below is the reason it had been this way in the code:

You can assign multiple skills to an agent, so if we will allow the Competence Level to get change without selecting any particular skill, then it will take effect for all the skills that may not be very useful for lot of customers when they are categorically looking to increase the competency for some of the skills only and not all.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Deepak, I think I was just overthinking this and I did see this document. The thing I was not doing is actually selecting the skillset as I was going stright to the competence level. Thanks for pointing that out again.