Views
Helpful
Replies

Config data on HDS

prasanth.b
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

We are currently using 10.5 UCCE . I found that the HDS DB does not have any Config data such as Agent , Skill_Group , Queue etc. All other historical data such as Agent_Interval etc are present

Is this expected ? CUIC seems to be failing to generate historical reports because of this data not being present. 

Regards

8 Replies 8

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prasanth,

Yes. HDS db is only for historical information. All the config data will be in logger and real time information will be in AW DB.

What CUIC report you are running against HDS ?

Regards,

Sasikumar.

Thanks Sasikumar. I am trying to run Agent Skillgroup historical stock report on HDS. The report uses a JOIN of Agent and Agent_interval.

When I query the HDS directly , can see data in Agent_Interval table. But the Agent table is blank . So the report always gives a blank table

Hi Prasanth,

Which version of CUIC and reports you are using ?

Did you try to run the query directly against the HDS database using SQL ?

parallely i am creating CUIC setup in my lab. We will update with my findings.

Regards,

Sasikumar.

We are on 10.5 version ucce and cuic.

BTW , when I run the report SQL query directly on HDS ..no results are returned... The same on awdb returned proper results.

Thanks for taking time out to recreate this in your lab.

Regards

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Any server in your setup with the Role AW-HDS-DDS? if yes try to point there.

and by the i think you would be already aware that the historical and realtime data sources in CUIC should be pointed to awdb (instance_awdb) and not to hds for stock reports.

Oh I was not aware. Can you point to relevant document please?

Thank you

look at the datasource configuration at below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_901/user/guide/CUIC_BK_R41339DE_00_reporting-app-user-guide-901/CUIC_BK_R41339DE_00_reporting-app-user-guide-901_chapter_0100.html

look at the configuration

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_10_0_1/installation/guide/PCCE_BK_I7CD3223_00_installation-and-upgrade-guide/PCCE_BK_I7CD3223_00_installation-and-upgrade-guide_chapter_01100.pdf 

the reason is very simple, since awdb has the view for all the t_ tables, that is why its recommended.