Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure holidays on IPCC

koioko2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

I'm still learning how to write scripts, but my issue is how and where do i configure holidays on IPCC?

thanks

2 Replies 2

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I can't confirm for the latest version of the IPCC editor, however in UCCX (Contact Center Express) unfortunately the "Holiday" setting isn't supported.

I share your frustrations as it is supported in Unity Express scripting and has been for ages and means a load of script reworking every time there is a holiday.

What I have done generally is create a boolean parameter within my script called "ISHOLIDAY" - which is set to "False" by default. I can then change this parameter by means of the Application settings to avoid having to upload a new script each time there is a holiday. Of course you need to (a) remember to set the parameter to "true" each time you have a holiday and (b) set it to "false" when the holiday has finished!

Hope this helps.

Barry

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using IP IVR together with IPCC?

In that case you can make use of xml script to add holidays for several years ahead and make use of subflow

in the IVR script to check the xml script. Then you simply have an If statement to send either the call to icm if opened or

whatever it should do if it´s closed.