Views
Helpful
Replies

Consult Transfer / Conference to a Dialable Number

bhaskar27in
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CTIOS. I am able to blind transfer a call to a Dialable Number (Route Point). However, Consulting a call to this Dialable Number fails with the error code: IPCC Error[13059Your request to make a consult call failed.

Please Help!

Thank You,

-Bhaskar

5 Replies 5

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried both scenarios directly from the phone itself rather than using CTIOS?

Hi,

I have tried doing this with the Hardphone. Every time I dial the route point to consult, it asks me check the number I have dialed. The CTIOS softphone also gives me a "CTI Warning: You have dialed an invalid number. Please try again." The above message comes up when the agents are logged in via the CTIOS softphone and the scenario is attempted using the Hardphone. But when only the softphone is used, it gives me the IPCC error.

Thanks

-Bhaskar

athanp
Level 1
Level 1

Check the line restrictions of the phone vs. the Route Point. CSS and Partition assignments will cause failure if devices cannot access one another.

-Regards, Athan

Hey Bhasker - what's behind the route point? Does it make a route request to ICM via the CUCM routing client and run an ICM script? What does the script do?

I reckon there's more to this.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Yes, The route point executes a script. The script involves an Application Gateway node. So whenever this node is hit, the request is sent to an application and response received. Later in the script, we do a Translation Route and Queue to Skill group.

-Bhaskar