Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can somebody help with the CRS Editor?I want the script to check the queue size, and if the queue size is more than certain number I want to play a specific announcement.What CRS Editor command should I use?

Hi everyone,I've to program the following solution and I'll like to know it will be feasible.We're setting up a CCX on a CUCM and we need to program the following "feature":We need an application that should be able to change the state (available, bu...

Hello,I installed a new IPCCX 4.1 server and after everything was installed and working, I noticed an error when I try to open "Data Sources (ODBC)" from Start-Administrative tools-Data Sources (ODBC).Here is the complete error: The ODBC Ressource DL...

egravel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CTIOS 7.2.3 and ICM 7.2.3.The system manager's guide and supervisor guide says barge-in and intercept should work. Is there any pre-requisites on the CCM 6.X for this to work? Does not barge-in initiate a basic conference between agent...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using icm 7.1 with Cisco CTI agent desktop toolkit, all the call center PC are joined to the domain, when the user loged in the domain with his account which is domain user and open cisco CTI, there is no buttons active in the cti, but if he l...

luai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Microsoft Updates

I went to the field notices for Contact Center Enterprise, but apparently Cisco doesn't have any MS updates beyond April 2008? Am I missing something or not in the right place? Anybody know where I can find updates more recent than April?