Views
Helpful
Replies

contact center express and evaluation of the calendar by a script

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We use a calendar in a UCCX application.
The supervisor can manage this calendar.
We use "Flexible Hours" in the calendar for the standard procedures for the agents. You can also configure "Custom Business Days". The supervisor uses this setting to set up opening hours that differ from the standard.
However, there is the problem that the application script does not recognize whether the opening time comes from the standard "Flexible Hours" or from the "Custom Business Days". For the script, everything is always "Business Hours". However, we would like different announcements to be played at the time of "Custom Business Days" than at standard times. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

1 Reply 1

essdee
Level 1
Level 1

I think the challenge here (although I could be wrong) is that Custom Business Days get treated the same as Business Hours as far as the 'Calendar' step in the script is concerned, so they can't be differentiated by the script. I agree that it would be a useful feature!

I'm assuming that you are using Finesse, so a possible workaround is to grant your supervisors with Application Management capability in the Supervisor Capability View settings on UCCX. This would allow them to change the outgoing message as and when required from their Finesse client. It is clearly not as convenient as being able to script it but as I said is a potential workaround.