Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Copying objects in the script editor

Hello,

I need to add a new user to my call center script.  This user will have the same objects as another user on the script the only difference will be the name of the skill group on those three objects.   Can I just copy those objects from the other user and rename them or do I have to add new objects for that user and if so how do I do that?

Thank You.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sure you can copy scripts and change things. This is the way we often do things, using one script as a template for others, then changing the properties of the nodes.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What product is this for?  And are you sure you are talking about scripting, and not administering the web interface?

It sounds kind of like you are creating new users, but also modifying a script.

This is for cisco ipcc. Yes I am creating users and adding them to  the script.  If you see below where it says DN could I copy this and change the attributes to this object or do I have create a new object.

I'm sorry, but Anthony Holloway is not available.  Please leave your message at the tone.  Beep.

PS: That's Enterprise, and differs quite a bit from Express.  You should state that in your thread topic, so that it grabs the attention of the right people.  Plus, giving accurate and full descriptions is just plain helpful.

Sure you can copy scripts and change things. This is the way we often do things, using one script as a template for others, then changing the properties of the nodes.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks.