Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy call back formula

Hi All,

I am new with courtesy call back and formula in EWT. In default template i'm able to see below formulas. Could someone hlep me in understanding the below one on what exactly it doing around in ICM.

ValidValue(((SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,20))/max(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.Ready,(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingIn+SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingOut+SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingOther))),100)

Regards,

Navaneeth

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

ValidValue(((SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,20))/max(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.Ready,(SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingIn+SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingOut+SkillGroup.CUCMPG.Cisco_Voice.One_SG.TalkingOther))),100)

As you may have guessed it's trying to determine the expected wait time. It's looking at the number of queued calls (plus 1 for itself) multiplied by the handle time (rolling average over the last 5 minutes) and dividing by the number of agents. The ValidValue() function is just there to give a number in case the average is not computed - say at the start of the day when no calls have been handled. Instead, it uses 20. The final 100 is also for another ValidValue() function in case it's trying to divide by zero.

It works much better with a big pool of agents than a small pool of agents.

We have had quite a few discussions on EWT over the years. Do a search.

Regards,

Geoff