cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy Callback - Custom CUIC Reporting

davidduncan
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to generate some custom reports for courtesy callback.  My query is not working quite the way I though.  I am trying to create a summary report that counts the number of pending callbacks that have zero retries.

We are using UCCE 12.6.

Here is the query from the report definition we are using.  This only returns the date column though.

select
date(dbdatetime) as date,
cause,
count(*)
from callback_current cc
left join causeref cr on cr.causeid = cc.causeid
where date(dbdatetime) = '08-07-2024'
and date(dbdatetime) <= '08-07-2024'
and (cc.causeid = '0' and cc.eventtypeid = '21' and 'nbrattempts' = '0')
group by date, cause
order by date, cause

Also, does the community have any custom reports for courtesy callback that you would be willing to share?  I have a few basic ones from Cisco but nothing that summarizes total number of pending callbacks, total number completed callbacks and the completion reasons. 

2 Replies 2

Hi, did you start with the prebuilt ones that Cisco provides as part of the CUIC templates?

I did try and start with the provided Cisco reports for callback. The ones Cisco provides, will show each individual call that came in and pending, then in process and then completed. A business person would not want that report as is. It confuses them what is truly pending and what has completed, etc. There is no report that will summarize how many callers took call back and how many completed (connected, no response, etc). The base query I put in this thread did come from someone at Cisco unofficially. The original query was querying callback_historical and that worked as a bare minimum, but it won't show how many calls are currently waiting for callback. I am just trying to take the report and query the callback_current table. Because the callback database is Informix and on CVP, I can't connect my sql management tools to it and just try things every 5 seconds. I have to create a report definition and then create a report, then start over when it does not work. I am spending more time trying to come up summary reports than I did customizing and deploying the actual callback solution.