cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy Callback

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

Please help me set up Courtesy Callback on PCCE 12.5. I encountered the following problem.
The call goes along the following path:
PSTN (SIP) - CUBE - CVP
According to the manual, I installed the survivability.tcl application on the CUBE, installed it on dial-peer voice and the call is hung up.

%CALL_CONTROL-6-APP_NOT_FOUND: Application cvp-survivability in dial-peer 42 not found. Handing callid 10942056 to the alternate app .

If you remove the application from dial-peer voice, the call goes through normally.

12 Replies 12

There are other gateway items you have to do as well to get it to work, aside from the .tcl. Do you have the probe command set up, the voice service voip commands, etc.?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_12_5_1/maintenance/guide/pcce_b_features_guide_12_5/pcce_b_cisco-packaged-contact-center-enterprise_chapter_0111.html#CCVP_TK_C40AB8DB_00
So you have regular working CVP application working but when you add the survivability, that alone breaks it?
Do you want to post snippets of your CUBE configuration like the dial peers and such? Is the CUBE one that is compatible with the contact center as far as the compatibility matrix?

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

I did exactly this according to the instructions. The logs from CUBE show that the call does not reach CVP. I can provide the CUBE configuration and logs from it.

First call at 09:25 from number 87773828392 to number 87059579759

Second call at 09:26 from the same numbers.

application
service cvp-survivability flash:survivability.tcl
paramspace english index 0
paramspace english language en
param ccb id:10.15.81.30;loc:panf;trunks:5
paramspace english location flash
paramspace english prefix en
!
service cvp_cc flash:cvp_ccb_vxml.tcl

voice translation-rule 20
rule 87 /^77059579759/ /45017/

dial-peer voice 1814 voip
description to PCCE-CVP-A 10.15.81.14
preference 1
max-conn 225
destination-pattern 45...
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.15.81.14
session transport tcp
voice-class codec 2
voice-class sip profiles 10
voice-class sip options-keepalive up-interval 12 down-interval 65 retry 2
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
no vad

dial-peer voice 42 voip
description Incoming From PSTN
translation-profile incoming Incoming_From_PSTN
service cvp-survivability
max-conn 225
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.40.0.40:5060
session transport udp
incoming called-number 77059579759
voice-class codec 1
voice-class sip options-keepalive
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
no vad

If you're getting an application not found error then it hasn't been loaded successfully.  Make sure you do "call appl voice load cvp-survivability" and have "deb voip appl tcl" turned on when you do it so you can see any errors.

I think there are some issues with the CUBE config if it is only what you have pasted there (the attachment looked more like a log).
For instance, I believe cvp_ccb_vxml.tcl is only loaded on VXML gateway (if applicable vs. say VVB) and not ingress gateway CUBE, so I would remove that and get it out of memory if you loaded it.
Also, you need the probe information as well to tell CCB where the call is coming from.

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

I did as you recommended.
Gives an error message:

Dec 11 09:53:14.042: //-1//HIFS:/hifs_ifs_cb: hifs ifs file read succeeded. size=63394, url=flash:survivability.tcl
Dec 11 09:53:14.043: //-1//HIFS:/hifs_free_idata: hifs_free_idata: 0x7F3755D7CDE8
Dec 11 09:53:14.043: //-1//HIFS:/hifs_hold_idata: hifs_hold_idata: 0x7F3755D7CDE8
Dec 11 09:53:14.043: //-1//AFW_:EE7F3755D62420000:/Tcl_Link: Linking script cvp-survivability
Dec 11 09:53:14.045: //-1//AFW_:EE7F3755D62420000:/Tcl_Link: Tcl_Eval Failed on top-level eval. code=1 code=ERROR
Dec 11 09:53:14.045: TCL script failure
Result:
extra characters after close-quote
Dec 11 09:53:14.045: TCL script failure errorInfo:
extra characters after close-quote
while executing
"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"

I did not find these parameters in the TCL application itself.
My WXML server is located on the CVP server.

What version of IOS/CUBE are you trying to use this on? And can you provide the full CUBE config? And when you said you did as I recommended, what do you mean/what specifically did you do?

That is progress and clearly explains your original app not found error.  From this latest error on loading it suggests that your survivability.tcl file on the CUBE is not a TCL file.   Can you confirm that the survivability.zip you uploaded contains the actual file from the gateway or is it what you believe was loaded onto the gateway?   First thing I would do is double-check the actual file contents on the CUBE.

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

I followed this recommendation: "Make sure you do "call appl voice load cvp-survivability" and have "deb voip appl tcl" turned on when you do it so you can see any errors."

CUBE configuration in attachment.

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone got any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Did you do like was suggested and confirm that the file is in fact loaded on the CUBE in the location you’re specifying? And that it is the right file?

centercredit.kz
Level 1
Level 1

Together with Cisco Support, we checked that the application was downloaded to the right place. The file was taken from the CVP server (C:\Cisco\CVP\Gvdownloads ).

Hi, what was the fix/issue then?