Views
Helpful
Replies

Create report to tally custom variables on UCCX

kms9370
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We setup a script to track what option users select in a menu by following this guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/212485-configure-uccx-to-show-options-selected.html

The issue is that the customer variables report shows each individual caller, is there a way to just give a total, so the report would show x users pressed 1, 2, 3, etc. over a time period? We're running UCCX 11.6 and co-resident CUIC.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I cannot get into writing custom reports, but that is what you would need. What I can tell you is, the least costly method will be to just export the report to Excel, and use the Auto Filter button to get your counts. Alternatively, you could create a Pivot Table to summarize your data, but I'm like the world's dumbest person on Pivot Tables.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I cannot get into writing custom reports, but that is what you would need. What I can tell you is, the least costly method will be to just export the report to Excel, and use the Auto Filter button to get your counts. Alternatively, you could create a Pivot Table to summarize your data, but I'm like the world's dumbest person on Pivot Tables.

voipleo
Level 1
Level 1

In CUIC you can set the count field in the footer.

Reports Definitions - Fields - Edit Formatting - Footer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: