Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am unable to access any of the APIs on UCCE. I am using postman and I USE basic authentication using a domain account. However each time I get a 403 forbidden error. E.g. I try to send a GET request for https://x.x.x.x/unifiedconfig/config/glob...

Hi, We have an application that connects to the Cisco UCCE Database (Historical Data Server) to query statistics for agents and queues.  Does anyone understand how the UCCE Database [v12.x] is configured from an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS) perspec...

Hi there, we are currently running uccx V10.6.1.10000-39 and our system's group is looking to upgrade our VDI thin clients to HorizonView 7 from 5. Can you confirm that our call center agents running the vdi thin client will still work once this VDI ...

a-smyth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents, I had an interesting issue a few days ago and it brought this old topic again to mind. My VXML gateway couldnt connect to the primary VXML server due to network issues. Hence it tried to contact the backup vxml using the http:media-backup.. Wh...

Hi all,   I'm currently using Cisco ECE for email management. I have a custom reporting requirement to track all activity performed by the agent through the Finesse ECE gadget. 1. Is AWHDS going to continue to store all actions performed by the agent...

I have done lab setup of UCCE and want to test SSO for finesse. For that I when go CCE Admin page system ---> deployment, I can see deployment option but system inventory option is missing. Please see attach screenshot.  Please advice how i can enabl...

amohod77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the PCCE (rev 11.5) admin page , I can see this error on PG side B -> operationThe Diagnostic Portal, AXL, REST, or SOAP service on this machine must be in service. I tried to reboot the server and did not solve the problem, all the servies are ru...

dr@g0n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Within the UCCE Database there is a Agent_Real_Time table that has a series of columns holding various times which I am querying.  E.g. DateTime, DateTimeLastStateChange, DateTimeLastModeChange etc all of time DBDATETIME.   Are these timestamp va...