Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS 4.0 Node Manager has been crashed

usman.amjad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am facing the problem, I have installed the CRS 4.x after installation Node Manager service has been crashed.. What could be the issue and how to resolve this issue.

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

A thousand things could be wrong; post up your latest MIVR log and MCVD log created when node manager tries to start. These are in c:\program files\wfavvid\log.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Dear Aaron

thanks Aaron actually what is the problem CCM and CRS was working fine but suddenly call manager were crashed. then i installed it again. In CRS i configured the user rmcm and password was rmcm but when i installed the new ccm it is not accepting the 4 string password. so it is actually due to mismatched password. now i think you understand the problem and will be able to guide better.

Thanks

Hi

There's more to it than passwords I'm afraid. CRS 4.0 stores a lot of configuration in LDAP (i.e. the DC Directory on CallManager). It writes this stuff in when you run the installation.

Easiest way to fix this would be to reinstall CRS as well and restore the configuration from backup.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: