cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ SLA question-UCCX

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Where are SLA`s for CSQ calculated? I`ve inherited  a  script where there is an initial agent count equal to zero "agentsLoggedIn =" followed by a prompt before it is offered to the actual CSQ " Select Resource" - With regards SLA`s , is the SLA only calculated  after the Select Resource 

Prompts- Also what statement is used to have a prompt interrupted as this may be causing SLA to be broken- prompts are played even when agents become free during a prompt

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, the SLA timer starts ticking when the call is queued at the target (CSQ).

I assume you use the Play Prompt step, if so, set the Interruptible flag to "Yes" ('General' tab).

G.

Thanks 

So the select resource is the start of the queuing - is this correct? 

I'm trying to understand the script more, the supervisor is stating the SLA's, script's are incorrect. 

Part of the  script has 'call hold'  then a 'delay timer' then ' unhold '- I thought you only use this if you want music on hold to be played via the cti ports? Also if you use hold, unhold then the call can not be interrupted?  I thought there was a difference between using play prompt to play a prompt via the cti ports using hold? 

Thanks again 

Hi,

yes, correct, the Select Resource step is the demarcation line. Everything that happens before it is the customer's responsibility and cannot affect the SL (for instance, how much time he/she spends listening to the IVR menu).

Music on Hold is actually a bit different than streaming a recording using a CTI port (controlled by UCCX). Basically the script instructs the CUCM to put the call on hold meaning the caller is actually held at the MOH source. This saves some CPU cycles on the UCCX. Please check the Delay step in between the Hold and Unhold steps, it should be set to Interruptible.

G.

EDIT: corrected a typo.