Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point

Yanivaloosh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I've configure new CTI rout point and directory number on CUCM, CTI are registered on call manager server with IP address of the UCCX server.

directory number is running with correct partition, and trigger with same number is configured as well on UCCX.

when dialing the number, I'm getting busy tone and call is not forward to script.

Codecs and other CTI route points are working properly.

call manager version 9.1.2.14900-14

UCCX version - 10.0.1.11001-37

thx.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've configure new CTI rout point and directory number on CUCM

This statement is concerning. The CTI Route Point must be created on CCX which uses AXL to build the device and DN on CUCM. You should never touch the CTI Route Points/Ports that CCX creates on CUCM directly.

Is the Redirect CSS setting on the Trigger set to Redirect Party Calling Search Space (CSCul68244)? If yes, does the CSS on the Trigger include the partition for the Call Control Group?

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've configure new CTI rout point and directory number on CUCM

This statement is concerning. The CTI Route Point must be created on CCX which uses AXL to build the device and DN on CUCM. You should never touch the CTI Route Points/Ports that CCX creates on CUCM directly.

Is the Redirect CSS setting on the Trigger set to Redirect Party Calling Search Space (CSCul68244)? If yes, does the CSS on the Trigger include the partition for the Call Control Group?