cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ctios bar not enabled.

humayun.sami
Level 1
Level 1

We are using CTIOS 7.0, 26666 is the DN number, when we login with this DN, the telebar does not enable and we have to accept the call from the hard phone, but on the same hardphone with differnt DN, it works. What could be the problem.

Regards,

Humayun

3 Replies 3

s.jankowski
Level 4
Level 4

This problem occurs due to a configuration issue. When you configure the device target, you can specify configuration parameters that represent strings that the device receives during initialization. You can use the Configuration parameters field to enter specific parameters. The Configuration parameters field contains these three parameters:

/devtype: Device type

/dn: Full phone number

/ext: Extension

/devtype and /dn are required parameters. /ext is optional. Here, the device is a Cisco CTIOS Agent Softphone. Therefore, the /devtype must be ciscophone (see Figure 3).

CTIOS Agent Softphone login failure occurs if you spell ciscophone incorrectly during configuration. Correct the spelling of ciscophone in order to solve the problem.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a00804f112e.shtml

thanks for your concern, i have tried all this, what happens in that where till i can guess, the cookies of the same DN gets hang in the CTIOS and PG. I recycles the PG's and it got back to working condition.

But this cant be the solution, i am still having this problem with 3-4 phones, and even after recycling the PG's, it didnt worked out.

What can you suggest.

Post the CTIOS traces from the Client and post some Server traces using the Dump utility.