cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCX 8.0 and RAW2WAV

pruttman
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot find the raw2wav.exe file that will work in the CUCCX 8.0 environment.  I have successfully downloaded the Raw files with psftp, but I need a raw2wav.exe file that works on a desktop vs. the way it used to work on the server when it was on windows.

Any help?

Pete

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Take a look at the CAD troubleshooting guide, page 40 onwards - I suspect you may have seen this already? (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/troubleshooting/guide/cad80ccxtg-cm.pdf)

The way I read it (not having done this yet, admittedly) is that if you install the Desktop Administrator on the workstation it will install the raw2wav.exe program with it. The doc lists some batch files you can create that run psftp to retrieve the files, and raw2wav to convert them. Getting them from there to a sensible network location should be pretty easy.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Take a look at the CAD troubleshooting guide, page 40 onwards - I suspect you may have seen this already? (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/troubleshooting/guide/cad80ccxtg-cm.pdf)

The way I read it (not having done this yet, admittedly) is that if you install the Desktop Administrator on the workstation it will install the raw2wav.exe program with it. The doc lists some batch files you can create that run psftp to retrieve the files, and raw2wav to convert them. Getting them from there to a sensible network location should be pretty easy.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

That did the trick and I have written my bat file to use it.  Thanks!

One thing of note is that any silent wav files (for calls where the laptop weren't attached to the phone) seem to crash RAW2WAV pausing the BAT file execution.  I have written my BAT file to move them to another folder before RAW2WAV is called.  Not sure why that would be happening.

Pete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: