cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 11.6 - Adding a Date Range such as Last week, Last month, This week to a Custom Report

Hello,

I am building a custom CUIC 11.6 report for UCCE version 11.6(2) that is reading into our TCD table and is counting all of the times that a distinct Wrap-Up Reason Code is selected by an agent during their after call work. *I know that we are not supposed to query against the TCD but our Cisco partner approved it as we are only testing out the custom report. We will have a replicated DB in production.

My report definition is using the Query Type: "Anonymous Block" and I am unable to use a date range in my filter parameters. This report will be emailed out to a group of supervisors every week, and it is not reasonable for my end users to change the start and end dates every week.

I have attached a screenshot of what I want my filter to look like when the end user runs the report. This is the filter parameters that is included in all of the stock reports. I have attempted to copy some of this data, but my attempts have not been successful. The .png file is named "Desired Filter Outcome."

I have also attached a screenshot of what my current filter looks like when the end user runs the report. The .png file is named "Current Filter Outcome."

Below is my SQL Query, I have attached some thoughts regarding my logic

• Call Disposition Codes in my WHERE clause ensure that my count for dispositions will be equal or almost equal to calls handled for the selected Call Type
  • The TCD entry needs to be routed to an agent
  • I join the Call Type table so that the end user can filter based off of the Call Type (Enterprise Name)
  • :start_date and :end_date is how I'm currently allowing users to hard code a Date Range in the TCD table
SET ARITHABORT OFF SET ANSI_WARNINGS OFF SET NOCOUNT ON
select WrapupData,
	ISNULL(WrapupData, 'No Wrap-Up Code Entered') as DispositionCode,
	EnterpriseName,
	count(case when WrapupData is null then 0 else 1 END) as DispositionCount,
	SUM(COUNT(case when WrapupData is null then 0 else 1 END)) OVER () AS Total,
    100.0 * COUNT(case when WrapupData is null then 0 else 1 end) / SUM(COUNT(case when WrapupData is null then 0 else 1 end)) OVER () AS 
Inclusion

from Termination_Call_Detail tcd 

left join dbo.t_Call_Type ct on ct.CallTypeID = tcd.CallTypeID

where DateTime >= :start_date
and DateTime <= :end_date
and ct.CallTypeID IN (:call_type)
and AgentPeripheralNumber != 'null'
and CallDisposition in ('13', '29', '28', '30', '6', '62')

group by WrapupData, EnterpriseName

I have included a screenshot of what my custom report looks like in CUIC with some sample data. That file is named "WrapUpReasonCodeReport.png".

Any suggestions or changes to my query would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I think I have two answers for the price of one for you

This first link explains how you show the date format you want, it is from the Cisco guide. You just need to format the name fields with the same name in the Parameter section and it'll do what you want.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1051/user/guide/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_unified-intelligence-center-cust-report/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-re...

Secondly, you should be aware that there are already some Wrap up reports that are out there.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/updated-wrap-up-reports-for-cuic-10-5-not-earlier/td-p/3472978

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi, I think I have two answers for the price of one for you

This first link explains how you show the date format you want, it is from the Cisco guide. You just need to format the name fields with the same name in the Parameter section and it'll do what you want.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1051/user/guide/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_unified-intelligence-center-cust-report/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-re...

Secondly, you should be aware that there are already some Wrap up reports that are out there.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/updated-wrap-up-reports-for-cuic-10-5-not-earlier/td-p/3472978

Hi @bill.king1  

I imported a few of the reports that you provided for me and they were almost exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: