cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC agent reports

schwabcm
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a report available within CUIC that will show total agents logged in during a period of time?  We are trying to determine how many simultanious agents are logged in during a certain time frame.

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
You haven’t specified the product or the version you’re using.

Assuming a current version of CCX in the answer: one option is the license utilization report.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/user/guide/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new/uccx_b_ccx-reporting-guide-1162new_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_L7A68928_00

I did find the Licensing Utilization report to identify concurant logins.  However now I have been asked to see if we can also see a concurent login report for just supervisors of a call center and not all agents.  Is that possible?

We're trying to adjust our licensing.

Unless you're in the brand new Contact Center Flex licensing model, there is no difference between an Agent and Supervisor. Both of them consume a seat license when logged in to Finesse. To answer the question ask-asked: I'm not aware of a report/filter that cleanly shows that information.

PS- Ensure you apply the latest ES02 patch published for CCX when you upgrade; it resolves several Sev2 defects.

I'm not sure if we are, but I know we're in negotiations for a new contract.  If we end up in the new CC flex licensing model, does that mean we'll be able to see the difference between agents vs supervisors on a similar report?

I have shared the ES02 note with my cisco admin, I'm sure he's got it covered but I let him know anyway.

Not in any currently available release. For this topic I don't have roadmap details on how/when/if reporting would work for Flex CC but even if I did it requires a NDA so I couldn't address it on the forums. Anything forward-looking is a question for your Cisco AM/SE.

Thank you for the help and explanations.  This was very helpful!

FYI, our current versions are:

CUCM 11.5

UCCX 10.6, upgrading to 11.6 Dec 21.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: