Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Call Back Reporting

mistersan1
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon,

We are due to go live with a call-back feature soon and the contact team would like to know how many call-backs have been made and who by.

The script begins with 3 prompts then hits a queue, after around 40 seconds a sub-flow begins where it asks the caller if they would like to recieve a call back, once the caller has entered in their telephone number and it is the callers time to be called, the agents phone will automatically dial out.

I am looking at how to produce the following reports from CUIC:

>How do you view how many call backs & monthly / daily reporting

>Can you check who is taking call backs and how many they are taking

Ive been working with the call custom variables report in CUIC but unsure if this is the best route forward.

Many Thanks,

San.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please note that UCCX does not provide the option of Courtesy CallBack natively in fact you achieve that using Custom Scripting that you are doing right now. That being said, there is not a stock report available within CUIC which provides the information related to number of call backs on a monthly/daily, who is taking calls etc. The closest you can get is Call Custom Variables Report and whenever customer choses the callback option, store it in a variable and then mark the same in Set Enterprise Call Info which you can then later pull using Call Custom Variables Report.

Regards

Deepak

Josh K.
Level 1
Level 1

The only way I've been able to find this information is through CDR Analysis and Reporting the Call Manager server. Under CDR, search by User/Phone Number... and search by the range of CCG's the callback uses to dial out from.

It gives you raw data, but with a little work you can turn it into usable information. I started doing this on a weekly basis, but as the feature was used more and more, I had to start reporting daily. It all depends on your call levels.

Regards,

Josh