Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

our customer has running CCX 11 with starter bundle 25 premium license. He needs to have an additional license, so we purchased 10 enhanced licenses. unfortunately after try to install the additional license we found that we can't mix the licenses en...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have question about queue scenarios: I have 3 CSQs and each time when the customer calls and goes in the queue I want to say total numbers of customers in the queue to them. But there is a problem. when the first customer goes to the queue all v...

Hi Folks, Cisco sure dont publish this information readily but I really cant find the correct URL including port numbers to log into UCCX using finesse for supervisor and desktop. I managed to find the agent one after a lot of searching. can someone ...

Hi, I have a question about Agent password storage in the Logger database. I found this on Security best practices guide for UCCE 11.0 - "User and Agent Passwords Unified ICM/Unified CCE systems are highly distributed applications composed of many no...

Hi, If customer disconnected the call in queue to skill group, whether we can identify the customer calling number (call disconnected by customer) in the queuing level itself and store that information. Is it possible in ICM scripting. We can achiev...

Sandosh A by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to build the CAD and CSD MSIs for an upgrade to UCCX 10.6 before completing the upgrade. The desktop MSIs will be pushed to the agents and supervisors at the time of the upgrade. Security policy does not permit agents and supervisors to instal...

ncraven by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes