Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to segment users in CUIC so they only see their applications/CSQ's/agents?  I have found ways to create collections to group items, but if I remove the AllUser permissions from the UCCX_ApplicationName for instance and give permissions...

wshuffman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I export a report to Excel from CUIC, the time and date columns don't transfer the information properly.  In CUIC_1.jpg below you'll see how the date/time shows up in a CUIC report. I assume this is normal. In Excel_1.jpg below you'll see how t...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wrote a test script to do the following.  If the caller is in queue, they have the option to press 1 to be sent to voicemail.  Is a dequeue good practice after the redirect?  I'm thinking in terms of call reporting.  Or is it better to use set cont...

Good Afternoon, We are due to go live with a call-back feature soon and the contact team would like to know how many call-backs have been made and who by. The script begins with 3 prompts then hits a queue, after around 40 seconds a sub-flow begins w...

Looking to see if anyone has moved existing equipment between data centers with a complete UCCE environment running on UCS-B and if there were any lessons learned. Did you perform a complete re-IP? Run simplex for an extended period? SBC, CUCM, CUSP,...

Good Afternoon, I would like to know if anyone can help me with something?  I am trying to figure out if CODE 33 on our Cisco Systems, Inc - Cisco Finesse v10.6(1) system ONLY means "Agent status set to not ready by Supervisor" OR.. if can also mea...

f.bernal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes