Helpful
Replies

CUIC - Duplicate field exists in the Query

Malen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I faced a problem while tried to create Report Definitions
I have a custom Report Definitions created from "Precision Queue Real Time All Fields". This RD use Anonymous Block.

And i wanted to create exactly the same. I choosed Data Source (UCCE Realtime) and query (Anonymous Block), then Parameters (Precision Queues) and when i trying click Next, error appeared.

Duplicate field exists in the Query.PNG

What i am doing wrong?
Because another RD doesn't have this problem and i can change Fields

CUIC version - 12.0.1.10000.48

6 Replies 6

Did you do a save as with the report definition and report, or did you create it by copying and pasting it?

Do you get the error if you try and report on just a single PQ vs. selecting multiple ones?

Can you include screenshots of what you have/see?

Malen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Bill.

1. I created a new Report Definitions by copying old SQL query

2. When i changed 
WHERE Precision_Queue.PrecisionQueueID IN (:pq_list) and (PQRT.PrecisionQueueID = Precision_Queue.PrecisionQueueID)
to
WHERE Precision_Queue.PrecisionQueueID = 'PQ_NAME' and (PQRT.PrecisionQueueID = Precision_Queue.PrecisionQueueID)

error still appeare

Data Source and query.PNG

Parameters_error.PNG

I think you must have made modifications to the report in addition to what you outlined, as I just looked at the stock PQ Real Time All Fields and mine doesn't look like yours.

The stock report is a Database Query, not Anonymous block, so not sure if you're making other changes to the report for some reason?

What I'd do is hard code one of your Precision Queue with the ID number (not name) and see if you're able to run the report as a start, that at least makes sure the rest of it is working. Then once that is done, you can update it to allow the end user to run it.

Hello, Bill.

Yes, my Report Definition was changed.
I tried to hard code Precision Queue, but it's not help.
And i discovered, that i can't create even stock report - PQ Real Time All Fields.
So i thinking, that is problem with CUIC version or i don't know what it is.

So what I would do is this run the stock Precision Queue All Fields report that works, and get the SQL from the report. Compare that to your custom report definition that you changed that doesn't work. Again, not sure why you changed your version to be Anonymous Block and not Database Query like the original is, but since you have a good working version (stock), you can compare what else has changed and start working on process of elimination on how it was broken.

In other words, what else is different that you need to use a new report definition and not the existing report definition with a new report tied to it instead?

Hello, Bill.

The main problem is that I don't understand what is wrong.
It's customer report, so i can't repair him and understand why customet changed him.
But i need to make it work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: