cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC historical reports

David Schwenn
Level 1
Level 1

I am hoping this is an easy fix.  We have a small call center running UCCX 12.0.  We have several scheduled reports that run daily and weekly from the CUIC.  Everything has been running fine until this weekend.  Now the reports run and are emailed out, but they are blank.  There is no data on them.  If I run the report manually within the CUIC, they are don't show anything either.  The agents are taking calls fine, but nothing seems to be get recorded in terms of historical reporting.  I am trying to avoid having to reboot all the various servers after hours to see if that fixes the issue.  Is there some sort of service somewhere that can be restarted without impacting live calls that will fix things?  

1 Reply 1

Do you see an issues with real time data or real time reports? You might get away with restarting one of the historical report manager services, but honestly if you're going down that path you might as well do a full restart. Maybe look at increase your log traces and see if you can identify what is not working. Do you see the data in your Informix DB?

david