Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey experts, i've been trying to create Simple Uccx script that will play prompt like for sales press 1 and if customer press 1 then script will transfer that call to Queue but when,i he press 1script terminate that call.I've attached my script so we...

Hi,I have an agent that is facing problem when login to IP phone.This agent was able to login without any issue but his phone was physically damaged today, and he did not sign out from that phone. He was given a new phone and I have setup the new pho...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have installed MediaSense 10.5. In the Call Control Provider I can see only one CUCM in Call  Control Provider section. For AXL service provider I can see two CUCM in MediaSense. In total there are 5 CUCMs that are needed to be shown in Medi...

Dear All,May I ask you what is 'Manage Customer' tab in Cisco Finesse, and how does it help me. It throws the below error when I click on this tab. Attached is the screenshot. It would be really helpful if you share configuration guides.Note: My UCCX...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco CVP currently supports FTP for IIS media server. With all the security vulnerabilities getting reported every other day, does any one know when would this be switched to SFTP? Thanks!

nsarai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our call center is slammed and calls are holding longer than normal. We ran into the usual hour limit of the MaxTimeinQueue and raised it to 2 and then 4 hours. However, calls still seem to be disconnected regularly around 1.5 hours, well below our s...

I'd like to pull out data from the CCX database with a Python library. AFAIK, the only way to do this is connecting via custom software (e.g., Python) to the CCX's Informix. After installing the Informix Client SDK and pyodbc (a Python library for OD...

I have a requirement to schedule a customized CUIC report that should generate report in XLS format for one time a day. That XLS file should have different colours in different headers. I understand we shall have threshold setting for field values in...