Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Have several scripts that after editing and trying to save I get that Max node limit exceeded error. I would like to create a SQL query to count the nodes in an ICM script so I can know which scripts already has reached the max node limit.Any help...

Slackerou by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm working on a script that would send a call to an agent regardless of finesse state. I have it working well using the connect step, however the finesse layout does not get populated with Enterprise data that is set from a database dip. Is this nor...

LabanM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our environment there is a desire to report about calls that come directly to an agent by someone dialing their extension from outside our environment (i.e., to test I call an agent extension with my personal cell phone). My understanding is that ...

Mallan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks, I've a couple of questions regarding what PeripheralCallTypes 1 and 2 in TCD actually mean.  I know what they are defined as in the Cisco data dictionary, but what actually are they from a routing / type of call perspective. Here's a lit...

hi_robb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running UCCX v12.0(1).  We have some agents that were let go on 03/20/2020.  When any reporting supervisor attempts to generate a report which includes those users for dates when they were employed (03/9 - 03/13) the report will generate 0 res...

Is there any way in CUIC version 12 to get an AGENT report (similar to agent call summary report) in an interval - 60 minute - report?  My customer would like a report that shows how many calls an agent handled, etc. per hour on a certain day.

The scripts were written by a consultant 15 months ago and we missed testing this somehow.  We used to have a day time receptionist that did phones, meet & greet, door control, etc. but with Covid and Work from Home they have been Furloughed and we s...

Main Capture.PNG callout Capture.PNG

Resolved! UCCX 9 scripting

just wondering if someone can answer basic question on scripting---when I look Application ->Application MGMT in UCCX and select an Application,  I do see a bunch of Triggers associated to that Application. Why one would need 6 to 8 triggers there? W...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, During this Situation with Globally infected COVID-19,What are the technique available for agents to work from home.We have UCCE 11.6. Thanks,Ashiq

Hi All,  Just wanted to sanity check the 11.6.1 UCCE SRND regarding mobile agent capacity vs your real world experiences and advice.  With the emergence of work-remote Call Centers, do you see any issues with 500 concurrent mobile agents in call-by-c...

garthman1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am querying the t_Termination_Call_Detail with the following query but I am trying to place a date range search, and conditions on the DigitsDialed (='14334'), Variable1 (XFR_Tier1). how do i modfiy this query so that I can have this daterange sear...

Lee Walsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Calendar Step CCX

Hello, I am using Calendar step successfully and everything is working as expected but Is there a way for example to get the Calendar date from the script itself.  For example to create any kind of XML or JSON document (with the corresponding steps) ...

Hi, I'm facing an issues on the change for agent's skill competence level using web page. Once I change the agent skill competence level from 5 to 9 and click update, the page will refresh and show "update successful". When I click into the agent whi...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes