cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC report - Generic Skillgroup

John.McCartney1
Level 1
Level 1

In CUIC (ver 9.1) when running "Agent Skill Monthly Historical Report"  we are seeing a strange Skillgroup: "Generic_CUCMPG1.Cisco_Voic.99493"

see attachments.

We are running PCCE (ver 9.1) and I can see on the AW in Config Mgr-->PG Explorer the Peripheral Name of "Generic_CUCMPG1". So is it concatinating the skillgroup above from other places??

Anyone sever seen this?

8 Replies 8

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

those are transferred calls

How do you determine that?

Before I answer that, are you primarily running Precision Queues? Or is it all skill groups?

We don't use PQ's all Skillgroup.

Thanks again for helping.

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

That is the name of the skill group ( you can check from SkillGroup Explorer) . This is generated based on PeripheralName+MRD+SkillGroupPeripheralNumber

So in your case, Generic_CUCMPG1 + Cisco_Voice+ 99493

if 99493 not configured skill group in the system then that is default voice MRD skillgroup for that peripheral created automatically.

99493 is not configured anywhere I can see. Is there a way I can find the default MRD skillgroup by doing an SQL query on the AW?

Scratch that I do see it when I run a query on AW with

Select * from Skill_Group

so what does that mean, it couldn't find the Skillgroup it was supposed to and defaults to that as a fallback? I'm trying to figure out how to tell our Call Center managers (who are technically challenged) what that means to them when they see it on their reports.

Thanks for all your help.

Please refer Default Skill group section in the below guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_0_1/User/Guide/UCCE_BK_RD68866D_00_reporting-guide-icm-cce-hosted/UCCE_BK_RD68866D_00_reporting-guide-icm-cce-hosted_chapter_0111.html#UCCE_RF_DC48DA4F_00

It says default Skill group have peripheral number as 0 , but that is not right (may be doc defect)