Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reports shows unexisting CSQ in Filter

I once created a CSQ with an invalid name that I deleted and created a new one.

Now, when I do a report in CUIC, the CSQ name is still in the list for reports filter. If I look back in the UCCX, under Subsystems -> RmCm -> CSQ, the CSQ is not there.

How can I remove this CSQ from the reports filter ? This will cause problem because it's an end user who will use it and I'm sure she will choose the wrong one sometimes.

Thank you very much

1 Reply 1

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In almost all the CCX DB tables we have a column called active which holds a Boolean value(t/f). This column is in place mainly to facilitate historical reporting. When any resource, skill, csq or team is removed, the active is made to 'f' for that particular record and thus that record is no more seen in the App-admin page of UCCX but still appears in CUIC. This is done from a perspective that customer if want to run a report for a CSQ that existed at some point and took calls should still be able to do so.

When populating the CSQ names list, CUIC uses the UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list where the condition active = 't' is not given. As a workaround, if you want only the active CSQ to be selected for running a report, you can make use of collections as mentioned in below defect:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug62201/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Since the above defect mention about doing it for inactive agent hence you can follow the below steps in order to perform reporting on Active CSQs

1) Create the below collection query for UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list

SELECT DISTINCT csqname AS ID, csqname AS VALUE FROM ContactServiceQueue where queueType = 0 AND active = 't'

2) Select the UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list and click on the Collections tab and create a new one exactly with below details and save the changes :

Collection Name Active

Identifier 't'

3) Select the UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list again, go to Collections tab and then select the Active collection you created in previous step. Click on Populate Values to make sure the values are saved in the database and then click on Show Values to make sure it only shows the active CSQs

You should have the Active collection entry now in the Choose Collection option available in all the voice CSQ reports. Just double click on that and you are good to go.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: