Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Thresholds based on multiple fields

Is it possible to set a threshold for a field based on values of multiple fields?

Such as: State="Not Ready" && Duration>15:00

It does not look possible, but thought I'd ask.

5 Replies 5

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have introduced multi condition threshold starting CUIC 11.5.

Which version of CUIC are you using ?

Thanks,

Vikram G

We now have CUIC 11.5.  Just installed COP5, as there were many UI issues.  First task: Do Save As on Stock report.  Edit report, add a view, set filter, Finish.  Failed "Report saving failed. Please try again".  I have tried this multiple times with the same result, with no indication as to why it failed.  When I was in boxboro in April, we were told the old UI would still be available, but it appears the old UI has most functionality disabled, forcing you to use the new UI, which, as well is failing to do basic activities.  I have a TAC case open, but this is a show stopper.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for opening a TAC case. Let me know if it does not get required attention.

Thanks,

Vikram G

mmazon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hey Jason, did you see the note from Vikram, will be part of CUIC 11.5!

Just wanted to follow up.. 1. The issue saving a stock report was worked around by recreating the stock report.  Not an ideal solution. 2.  The new multi-condition thresholds are great!  We put them to use immediately.  3.  It is frustrating that the OLD UI has been disabled for anything available in the new UI.. it makes you have to go back and forth between both UIs constantly, so it is not exactly true what was said that the Old UI is still available.  Is is available, but you cannot use it for anything available in the new UI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: