Replies

CUIC timezone

YangShi363373
Level 1
Level 1

Data source: New York

User: Shanghai

Site: Shanghai

I login to CUIC with the account with Shanghai timezone, and when I generated the report for Shanghai site filter with today, it showed up the data format like EST. So how can I modify it? To change the report definition?

2 Replies 2

If you look in the CUIC documentation they have a whole section on time zones, but you probably just need to change your user's time zone to the one that you want. Here's one of the links that reviews it (not sure what version you have).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1001/user/guide/CUIC_BK_C82C59F9_00_cuic-user-guide/CUIC_BK_C82C59F9_00_cuic-user-guide_chapter_01010.html

My CUIC version is 11.6, and my account is configured for local timezone Shanghai. But for example, when I generate the report for agent login info filtered with today, it will show two dates, 0408 and 0409. Because for Shanghai, this morning (0409) should be evening (0408) in New York. I think the report info is correct, but I want to show the date time based on Shanghai (User), not New York (Data Source).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: