Views
Helpful
Replies

CUICUI - UCCX Agent and User graphical Reports

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Friends,

I would like to create graphical reports to receive in the email as well as show on the dash board. I tried to create a graphical report and schedule it for deliver to email but failed to generating graphical reports. The report shows in the text format, but the client wants graphical view. Please advise on the possibilities of it or what is the third party tool is to generate customized graphical reports and integrate UCCX integration with call center system.

5 Replies 5

You'll have to provide a little more information (version of CUIC, version of UCCX, what report did you create, what was the error message, etc.).
CUIC scheduler documentation says it doesn't support Live Data reports for instance, but if you tried to schedule a historical report, what happened? Does it run if you run it normally but then fails when you try to schedule it? Or it lets you schedule it but you don't receive anything?

The version of the UCCX and CUIC is 12.5. I have created an agent call summary, Agent full details, Agent logon details, etc. I can receive the reports in PDF format as table text, but I am looking for graphical views. The default option is not available in the CUIC, so I am looking for a third-party tool.

When you say a graphical view though, can you clarify what you mean? CUIC does let you do charts for instance using those tables, is that not quite what you're looking for?
If you're looking for third-party reporting solutions, there are SolutionsPlus and other providers for instance that are out there.

I have configured as showing below dashboard but looking for more. Also user details can not get from UCCX so we need a tool to integrate UCCX with call center system.

shahulhameed_0-1690285716349.png

Depending on what you're looking for, you might need to go the SolutionPlus/third party route then, for providers like Metropolis or Aceyus, among others.