cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUSP Dialed patterns

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi We are using CUSP in UCCE environment.

For post routed call from agent, we need to send the call from CUCM to CUSP directly. However for IVR label we can not send directly to CUSP as we configured IVR label to route to VXML gateway in CUSP. hence the calls are not working and failing on VXML gateway itself.

Can we add one more route pattern for IVR label pointing towards CVP in CUSP?

7 Replies 7

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Do you have VRU label for CUCM and CVP RC same? if yes then you will face some difficulty in doing that.

if you have both lables different ,

i.e VRU label for CVP RC is 6111111111 and CUCM RC is 6222222222

then you can configure CUCM to route 6222222222 to CUSP and Have CUSP route 6222222222 to pool of CVP's

in the same way you can configure CVP to route 6111111111 to CUSP and have CUSP route 6111111111 to route to pool of VXML gateway. 

this will clear the call flow out.

regards

Chintan

Both are same. Hence finding difficulty to do it. Is there any way to do it from CUSP side?

no i guess nothing you can do on proxy side, you have to consider changing the label.

Try transforming the VRU label to some different number from CUCM side and then configure the dial plan for cusp to route new label to CVP. but please be aware that you dont change corr id and lenght of label. just give a try in lab and see if it works?

regards

Chintan

no i guess nothing you can do on proxy side, you have to consider changing the label in config manager.

Try this:

Transform the VRU label to some different number from CUCM side and then configure the dial plan for cusp to route new label to CVP. but please be aware that you dont change corr id and length of label. just give a try in lab and see if it works?

Chintan

No, it will not work as ICM will check both DN and corr id. I need to have a different label for CUCM.

Thanks a lot Chintan! You are a rock star of CC. :P

I thought it would only check corr id, anyways changing label is not big headache its the easiest way. i think you can change on the fly.

one more thing is create a route-group and route-list, add CVPs and you can load balance from CUCM side as well.

choice is yours, thanks for the compliment but i have way to go in this field :-)

regards

Chintan

The deployment model is different here. I am also using Perimeta metaswitch. I can not send direct call from CUCM to CVP. CUCM and CVP both are in different network. Also if I sent to CVP it is working fine, but the requirement is to send through CUSP.