Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 10.5 Reporting API question

CLAUDIO RIVAS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is an API to access the reporting database, i ask this because on my experience by accessing directly to the database may cause low performance or data corruption.

If someone have information regarding this i'll be very grateful if you share it with us.

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Claudio,

Iam not sure there is any API to access the reporting database. Below  mentioned are the APIs

The representational state transfer (REST) APIs for service fulfillment (for example, media files and VoiceXML scripts) and service assurance (for example, syslog configurations and SNMP alerts) provide easy manageability of VoiceXML applications and media files across the network and simplify the configuration of syslog and SNMP alerts.

Regaring reporting there is a built-in reporting database that enables businesses and organizations to create their own Cisco Unified CVP reports using third-party tools.
and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - Customers can optionally purchase Cisco Unified Intelligence Center with Cisco Unified CVP to create customizable reports showing a holistic view of their customer interactions.

Please refer - https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/contact-center/customer-voice-portal/overview/technical.gsp

Thanks and Regards,
Geevarghese

You can write your own queries against the Informix DB and pull what you need. However you will need to use only the tables available.

Hemal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: