I guess we are talking about disaster recovery scenarios here.
I always recommend at least the following:
1) ICM/IPCC server registries backup/export
2) ICM Config export via ICMDBA export from the logger
3) ICM/IPCC Logger/HDS Incremental backup daily and a complete backup weekly scheduled
4) Webview DB backup weekly
5) Custom webview templates export/copy
6) CVP OAMP DB Backup, frequency would depend on the frequency of config changes
ICM_SideA have two database connection:
local with databases:
ICM_SideA\CADSQL with databases:
What databases should I backup in ICMSideA\CADSQL connection?
Should I backup customer_sideA in local connection database?
If you are running these systems on Mirrored Hard disks, the fastest and yet raliable option would be to mirror one set of disks and keep them out. I used this option and worked well.