Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cvp call studio

Hello I need help! Can anyone tell me how can I connect to WSDL from call studio?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

You can use Web Service element for WSDL. For details you can check below URL.

"One unique feature of the Web Service element is its ability to configure itself at design time.

This is done by loading a Web Services Description Language (WSDL) file. A WSDL file is an

XML file that defines the operations supported by the web services server. It is necessary in

order to define the inputs required by the service that must be entered by the designer and the

outputs returned by the service that can then be stored for use later in the application."

Regards,

MAR

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

You can use Web Service element for WSDL. For details you can check below URL.

"One unique feature of the Web Service element is its ability to configure itself at design time.

This is done by loading a Web Services Description Language (WSDL) file. A WSDL file is an

XML file that defines the operations supported by the web services server. It is necessary in

order to define the inputs required by the service that must be entered by the designer and the

outputs returned by the service that can then be stored for use later in the application."

Regards,

MAR

Hello Mar thanks you for your reply.

Best Regards.