Views
Helpful
Replies

Purge UCCX 5.0.(2) does not work

dan_gudila
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a issue when I tried to purge the database,It has 55% an interogation of database  work very slow.

My trouble is that I cannot delete information of database from db_cra  from contact center aplication.

All the best,

Dan.

6 Replies 6

Robert W. Rogier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dan,

Are you refering to the historical data purge or just the UCCX database in general?  Can you also tell me whether you are running a MS SQL Express or MS SQL full version?  There is a known issue with the historical tables not purging that I can point you to, please let me know what you are seeing and I will do my best to help you.

Regards,

Robert W. Rogier

CSE -- TAC, UCC

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

Hello Robert,

Many thanks for reply, I would like to purge Historical data, the version of database is Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager

Microsoft Corporation Version: 8.0, I opened the case at Cisco TAC but they told me that issue is because of NIC Timinig, in this

night I will desolve NIC Timinig and after that I will try again to purge data.I will send you the news.

All the best,

Dan.

Hello Robert,

I want to connect UCCX version 5.(0.2) trough fiber channel at external storage as SAN, what kind of HBA is support IPCC, if it is supported.

Many thanks for all your advices.

All the best,

Gudila Aurelian.

Dan,

As far as connecting a MCS server toi a SAN, this is not supported.  You need to stick to the MCS servers and the built-in storage on them.  If you wish to use a SAN you can upgrade to UCCX 8.5, migrate your servers to a UCS platform and then be able to use the SAN.  Please let me know if you have any other questions on this.  .

Regards,

Robert W. Rogier

CSE - TAC, UCC

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

Hello Robert,

Thanks a lot for reply and advice, I will send you news about our progress .

Many thanks again,

Dan.

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From server CLI, run:

osql -E -S .\CRSSQL

use db_cra

go

sp_spaceused

go

If you have large amount of "unused" space and limited "unallocated space", you are likely run into CSCtb21056, a Microsoft SQL server issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: